Please check your hosting limits before this process. If your hosting limits aren’t enough, you can’t import the demo content. Click for related article.
How to Download Bouffe on ThemeForest?
- Firstly, go to the ‘ThemeForest’ web site.
- Login to the site with your account.
- Next, click the ‘Download’ menu item from user box from site header.
- Scroll to where the ‘Bouffe’.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button on the ‘Bouffe’.
- Click on the ‘All Files & documentation’ and download the theme.
Theme Installation via WordPress Panel
- Login to the WordPress admin panel.
- Go to the ‘Appearance > Themes’.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button at the top of page.
- Next, click the ‘Upload Theme’ button at the top of page.
- Click on the ‘Choose File’ button.
- Choose ‘bouffe.zip’ file from the ‘Main Theme’ folder your downloaded package.
- Click to the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Wait for theme upload to complete.
- Next, click to the ‘Active’ button.
- Finally you will redirect to dashboard.
Theme Installation via FTP
If you can’t install the theme with WordPress panel, you can install via FTP server.
- Login to your hosting via FTP. Recommended software: FileZilla
- Then, you download the .zip package from the ‘ThemeForest’ and unzip it.
- Open the ‘Main Theme’ file and extract the ‘bouffe.zip’ file.
- Go to ‘/wp-content/themes’ folder.
- Then, upload the extracted ‘bouffe’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/themes/’ directory on your FTP server. (Should be ‘index.php’, ‘functions.php’, ‘style.css’ etc. files in ‘bouffe’ folder)
- Wait for the theme upload to complete.
- Login to the WordPress admin panel after uploaded the files.
- Go to ‘Appearance > Themes’ from admin panel.
- Next, click to the ‘Active’ button on the theme.
- Finally, you will redirect to the dashboard.
Required Plugins Installation
After install the theme, you can install the plugins come with the theme. These plugins part of the theme. Please look following steps:
- After installing theme, you’ll see a notification in the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly. Click to begin installing plugin button. (If you don’t see the notification Go to ‘Appearance > Install Plugins’ from the admin panel menu.)
- Select all the plugins.
- Choose the ‘Install’ from the top dropdown. Wait for plugin install to complete.
- Click to the ‘Return to Required Plugins Installer’ button.
- Select all the plugins.
- Choose the ‘Activate’ from the top dropdown.
Theme Setup Wizard – Install Demo Data
When you upload theme than activate, WordPress will redirect to Theme Setup Wizard:
- Click “Start” button.
- Install Child Theme.
- Install recommend plugins (If you click to Advanced button, you can choose which one you don’t want to upload or upload but you must upload our core plugins, our core plugins already marked with “REQ” label). It can be takes 3-5 mins. (It depend of your hosting PHP settings.)
- When WooCommerce setup page will come, you can skip configuration.
- Install Demo Content – If you click Advanced button, you can choose which demo data you want to import or don’t want to import. (If your hosting limits aren’t enough, you can’t import the demo content. Click for related article.) It can be takes 5-7 mins. (It depend of your hosting PHP settings.)
- Than click “View Your Website”