CharityWP comes with a theme settings panel. You can find the ‘Theme Settings’ panel from admin panel menu. There are color, header, footer, sidebar, social media, blog etc settings.
- General: You can change header, footer and general sidebar settings from this tab. Also you can create unlimited sidebars.
- Colors: Main theme colors, background settings etc. are exist in this tab.
- Typography: You can customize font setting from this tab.
- Blog / Archive: You can customize post style, sidebar, title etc settings for category, post, tag, search, archive and attachment page from this tab.
- Page: You can customize general page settings from this tab.
- Social Media: You can find social link and social share settings from this tab.
- WooCommerce: You can find layout settings of WooCommerce pages from this tab.
- Custom Codes: You can add your custom JS and CSS codes from this panel.