Skip to content
- Go to the ‘Pages > Add New’ page. (You can use the element on an exist page)
- Enter a page title.
- Click on the ‘WPBakery Page Builder’ button, the page builder will come on your page.
- Click on the ‘+’ button, you can add an element to your page from here.
- Find the ‘Project Filtering’ element and click on it. The element will add to your page.
- Next, you can customize the settings on this element. Example: Listing style, filter options, design options etc.
- Click on the save button and the element will show on the page.