Skip to content
- Go to the ‘Pages > Add New’ page. (You can add the event list to an existing page with this method.)
- Enter a page title.
- Click on the ‘WPBakery Page Builder’ button, the page builder will come on your page.
- Click on the ‘+’ button, you can add an element to your page from here.
- Find the ‘Events Listing’ element and click on it. The element will add to your page.
- Next, you can customize the event listing on this element. Example: Event listing style, filter options, expired events, design options etc.
- Click on the save button and the element will show on the page.