You should regenerate your uploaded images after install a new theme. Because each theme has new image sizes for own functions. Don’t worry, it’s very easy. You can regenerate your images automatically. Usually ‘Regenerate Thumbnails‘ plugin comes with the theme. If you haven’t seen that plugin in your theme, you can install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ page.
Installation Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin
- Go to the ‘Plugins > Add New’ page from admin panel menu.
- Search the “Regenerate Thumbnails” from the search form.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’.
- Wait for the plugin to installed.
- Click on the ‘Activate’.
- Go to the ‘Tools > Regenerate Thumbnails’ from admin panel menu.
- Click on the ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’ button.
- Wait for the process to complete.